Intro to Light Room: Post Production Program
Increase the quality of your images
- Correct your mistakes, enhance quality and create beautiful images
- Use post production tools to help develop your style and approach
- Show more powerful photographs that impact the viewer
Registration and price
- 4h00 hours of teaching
- Sundays 13h-17h. Participants: 3-8 people.
- Normal Price : CHF 180.
– . Discount price for November 12 and 19 : CHF 126.-
Register: Sunday 12 November 2017
Register: Sunday 19 November 2017
This fun afternoon workshop of 4 hours is perfect for all levels needing an introduction to post-production. You will learn how to enhance the quality of your photographs using all standard optimisation tools and modify your images using basic creative tools. The workshop will cover: contrast and levels, colour correction and toning, black & white processing, Silver Efex plug-in, RAW file development, batch processing, editing and workflow organisation, basic retouching, selection tools, burning and dogging, cropping, file size and formats, sharpening, creative filters and numerous other Light Room tools.
What you will learn
- You will be exposed to all post-production basics using the Adobe Light Room program
- Developing a good understanding of how to contrast your photographs
- Learning how to color correct your files so they don’t have dominant hues
- Exploiting all the options a RAW file allows you to achieve a higher quality image
- How to process black and white photos to achieve great tonal range and contrast
- Retouching and area specific manipulation along with creative tricks and filters
- How to organise your photos using Light Room, how to develop workflows that work for your specific needs
- How to edit and select your best photographs from your shoots
- 12h45: Tea and coffee at studio
- 13h00-13h30: Introduction to post-production. File size & formats. Light Room workflow basics.
- 13h30-15h00: Levels and contrast, colour correction tools, hue and saturation, black & white processing / Silver Efex plugin, sharpening, toning, adding grain, clarity / structure, adding borders
- 15h00-16h00: RAW file development and processing and exporting: includes use of
- 16h00-16h30: basic retouches tools: rubber stamp, cropping, burning and dodging, selection tools, creative filters
- 16h30-17h00: editing, organisation, workflow, slideshows