Groups are normally about 3-5 people in size. This is a course open to all levels, from beginner to advanced. If you want to take personalised photography classes with a group of your friends or family, this is the ideal class for you. The package comes with 5 courses of 2 hours each, designed for your specific needs. The dates are arranged to fit in with your schedule. Normally, we would arrange to do one class a week, but the classes can be spread out over a period of up to 12 weeks or so if you so choose. I assign homework at the end of each class. This is an important part of putting what you learn to practice. You will also get detailed feedback on your homework from me the following week.
Price and registration
- 3 people: CHF 330.- / per person
- 4 à 5 people: CHF 300.- / per person
- For private courses, payment is made by bank transfer in full, before the first class
- Please find our banking info. on our FAQ page
What you can learn
In these classes, we focus on the photography topics that interest your group and what you want to learn. Whether you are interested in technical guidance on how to use your cameras, or you want get to find your artistic side. To give you an idea, below is a list of topics that are frequently requested, and I am open to all ideas and suggestions.
- Camera functions, shooting modes, exposure, ISO, shutter speed, aperture, depth of field, focal length, perspective and setting your camera for different situations.
- Photographing people, portraiture, landscapes, architecture, street photography, the photo essay, night and flash photography, color photography, setting your camera for special effects, photographic style and artistic expression.
- Image quality, achieving best file results, digital file formats, auto focus systems, image style settings, post-production optimization, optimal exposure metering, shooting techniques, editing.
- History and art movements in photography, trends in contemporary photography, abstract photography, surrealist photography, Constructive Realities and the Flash Aesthetic.
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 078 765 39 23 so we can start planning your sessions.
Please do consult the STUDENT GALLERIES